As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will evaluate, develop, and improve manufacturing processes by studying our designs, workflow, space layouts, etc. You may also work alongside the Mechatronics Design and Embedded Systems Engineers to modify parts/assemblies to optimize the production process. Potentially expect domestic travel around 10%-15% to support design and installation efforts with our customers.
The Manufacturing Engineer should be able to independently design and develop optimal manufacturing and production schema. In this role, you will:
- conduct research into every aspect of production (from tooling and materials to design and assembly)
- develop manufacturing processes based on relevant research
- communicate with tooling/equipment vendors when relevant
- generate reports/databases based on your findings to justify production plans
- compile crucial information based on labor, production, material, etc. cost calculations
- be aware of and ensure compliance with government regulations
Aersys, Inc. is making next generation automation accessible to everyone. While companies at the top innovate to stay ahead, we innovate to bring everyone along. Our flagship product, the AerNode, is a modular robotic MicroFulfillment Center (MFC) that lets companies automate small-parts inventory, offer roadside pickup (BOPIS), leverage automated delivery with drones and rovers, and create grab-and-go experiences for customers. Tools normally reserved for giant e-commerce companies will now help small and large business compete on a level playing field.
We’re a team of builders, problem-solvers, tinkerers, and nonconformists. Collectively, we form a scenius that challenges the way things have always been done. We think from first principles, understand that failures are just stops on the road to success, and care more about our impact on the world than our bottom line.